Hotelier’s Network Middle East DMCC (HNME) is an organization that is very conscious of privacy. This means we are committed to protecting the privacy of all individuals who interact with us, whether by registering as a user on our website in order to be part of our network or attend one of our many events held around the world. This approach to privacy applies to all personal information received by us from our members and customers, whether in electronic, paper or verbal form. It also applies to our website and how we use the website to collect information, how we use that information, and the choices that are available to you regarding our use of your personal information.
The Information We Collect From You and When
We collect personal information about you when you register to be part of our network, when you register online to attend one of our events, or when someone in your organization asks that you be added as a user; when you request more information on products or services. We also collect personal information about you and the organization you work for if you are entering into a business relationship with us as a client; for the purposes of being able to draft agreements and invoices as required and during the provision of services.
For members (professionals active in the Hospitality industry in our region of scope), the personal information we collect usually consists of your name, an email address, phone number and mailing address at which you wish to receive communications from us, your banking information if you are enlisting our services as a client. If you are participating as an attendee or speaker at any of our events, in addition to the foregoing, a photograph, your curricula vitae/biography and audio/visual recordings of you may be used.
The Tracking Technologies includes Google Analytics for tracking on our https://thehospitalitynetwork.com/ website.
Do Not Track Policy
Why Do We Need The Information We Collect from You?
Your personal information is used by Hotelier’s Network Middle East DMCC for various legitimate business purposes, all of which are undertaken in order to stay connected with you in order to share industry updates (usually in the form of newsletters) and to send invitations or information relating to Events we are organizing or participating in. These purposes are:
- To register you as a user on our website and as a contact in our Customer Relations Management software. This applies whether you signed up directly with us as a user, or were identified as a user by someone within your organization or an industry contact of yours.
- For invoicing purposes
- To contact you (whether by phone or email), if necessary, about your interest in our network.
- If you are an employee or representative of one of our clients, to contact you to inquire about your data and to discuss your contract or services
- To notify you about other Hotelier’s Network Middle East DMCC services or events, in which you may be interested.
- To notify you about any updates or maintenance to our website.
- To notify you about any corrections or delays in our data reporting.
- For direct marketing and advertising purposes. However, we do not sell our client lists to any other third parties for use in their marketing campaigns. Also, at any time you may opt out of receiving such marketing materials and solicitations from us.
- In relation to our events, for the specific purpose of registering you as an attendee and sending you updates prior to and during the event. In addition, we will provide event sponsors with the list of attendees free of charge and as a benefit to them. If you are an event attendee but wish to limit how your contact information is used you may ask to further restrict your contact information to only full name, job title, email address, company website and landline telephone number.
- Hotelier’s Network Middle East DMCC webmasters use cookie information to analyze the number of visitors to different areas of the website, to determine how long users are remaining on the sites. This information helps us optimize the relevancy and efficacy of our website.
- To comply with our legal and contractual obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce agreements
You may object to our use of your information for any of these purposes and you may ask that we cease such use at any time by contacting us at email@example.com or call our Dubai office on +971 4 242 7900. Please note that if we fulfill your request we may no longer be able to communicate with you.
With Whom Do We Share Your Personal Information? How Long Do We Keep it?
Your personal information, unless permission is granted by you or covered by the above clauses relating to event attendance, is shared only within the Hotelier’s Network Middle East DMCC team.
We also contract with third party data processors to help us store, catalog and/or process your personal and payment information for our sales, service and marketing activities. Among these third parties are Salesforce (cloud based Customer Relations Management), MailChimp (marketing and promotional emails), pCloud and Dropbox (online data storage). We require all third party data processors to keep confidential all information that we disclose to them, including personal information, and to only use such information for the purpose for which it was disclosed. Please let us know if you would like more information about how we work with these companies.
As stated above, if you are an attendee at one of our events, we may share your contact information with certain corporate sponsors of that event.
We may provide information to regulatory authorities and law enforcement officials in accordance with applicable law or when we otherwise believe in good faith that the law requires it. There may be instances when we may access or disclose your information in order to protect or defend the legal rights or property of Hotelier’s Network Middle East DMCC or their employees and agents, to protect the safety and security of users, and to protect against fraud.
Hotelier’s Network Middle East DMCC may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of its assets in connection with a merger, reorganization or sale of assets, or in the event of bankruptcy, without your permission. In such an event, personal information may be one of the assets transferred.
We will not share your information with any other party, for any reason, unless otherwise disclosed at the point of collection. If that occurs, you will have the opportunity to refuse to give us consent or to withdraw your consent if previously given.
We retain your personal information for as long as needed to provide you or your company with our services. We also retain and use this information as necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce agreements.
You May Access Your Information, Correct It And Delete It.
We are dedicated to providing reasonable access to individuals who wish to review the personal information we have retained so that they may correct any inaccuracies it may contain or opt to delete the information.
If you wish to see the information about you that we have in our possession, if you wish to correct this information or if you wish to have it deleted in its entirety from our systems, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Dubai office on +971 4 242 7900.
While we will respond to your request as quickly as possible, please allow us no more than 30 days for any personal information about you to be accessed, extracted, modified or deleted from our servers, and those of our third party vendors.
We will certainly respect and fulfill your request to have your information removed from our system. However, please note that in certain cases (such as where you are on a distribution list or identified as the contact person for a hotel or other company that is participating with us) such removal may result in you no longer having access to information about events and other services which you may be interested in. Also, if you are the main contact for your company, or are the person identified to receive invoices on behalf of your company, we will first need for you to identify the person who will be your replacement. We will assume that you have the authority to provide us with that person’s contact information.
Also, please note that, even if we delete your information, it may still persist on back-up tapes and archival documents or electronic media on which other business critical information is stored and which Hotelier’s Network Middle East DMCC must retain for legal, tax, or regulatory reasons, or for legitimate and lawful business purposes. Access to such archival information is limited to only authorized personnel who are under an obligation to maintain its confidentiality.
Other Choices About Your Information
In addition to the options described above, the following tools are available that allow you to control information that is collected about you and your use of our website:
- Google Analytics Opt-out Option. If you do not want your information collected with Google Analytics, you can install the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. To opt-out of Google Analytics, visit the Google Analytics opt-out page (located at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout) and install the add-on for your browser. For more details, visit the “Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on” page (located at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=en).
No method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of information that is transmitted to us electronically. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide. If you have questions about the security of your personal information, our websites or other systems on which your personal information may be transmitted, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or call us at our Dubai office on +971 4 242 7900.
Third Party Websites
Our websites are not intended for children under 18 years of age. Hotelier’s Network Middle East does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. If you are under 18, do not use our websites or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, postal address, telephone number, email address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +971 4 242 7900.
Terms and conditions for submission of information and/or participation in “The Innovation Day”
The “Innovation Day” is a private event, by invitation only, organized privately by The Heart of Europe [hereafter referred to as The Client] in order to meet with companies who have product(s) and/or solution(s) which may be suitable for inclusion in their planned projects, in order for the client to become more familiar with aforementioned product(s) and/or system(s).
As of time of publishing, the Innovation Day (the duration and agenda of which is to be shared closer to date) is scheduled to take place on September 12th 2019 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Hotelier’s Network Middle East DMCC reserves to right to change any and all of the following terms and conditions, without prior notice or without seeking your acceptance, at any time. Your continued acceptance of any added or amended terms and conditions will be presumed.
- Hotelier’s Network Middle East DMCC reserves the right to change the date and/or venue of this so called Supplier Day without advance notice. Should the Innovation Day need to be postponed or cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances or decisions taken by The Client and/or by Hotelier’s Network Middle East DMCC, for whatsoever reason, Hotelier’s Network Middle East DMCC is indemnified against any and all expenses or liabilities you may have incurred in the preparation for this Innovation Day.
- Information, in any format, such as but not limited to videos, Word documents or PowerPoint presentations , which is shared by you (representing your company) with Hotelier’s Network Middle East DMCC may be shared with the client to review for possible inclusion in this planned Innovation Day. The information may also be shared with other clients or industry contacts as may be required for the purposes of this Innovation Day. Hotelier’s Network Middle East DMCC is not responsible for how this information may be treated by the client or itself, such as but not limited to how the information is shared internally, stored and with which external parties this information may be shared and how.
- Hotelier’s Network Middle East DMCC will not enter into any Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA’s) for the purpose of receiving or sharing this information. Only information which you have the right to share and disseminate and for which you hold the copyright or required patents should be shared.
- You will ensure, as to the best of your ability, to provide information which, to your knowledge, is accurate and verifiable and not make any false claims as to the efficiency, reliability, capacity or specifications of your product(s) and/or system(s).
- Hotelier’s Network Middle East DMCC is not responsible for verifying the accuracy of any claims or information put forward by you to The Client or by The Client to you.
- Hotelier’s Network Middle East DMCC is not acting as a representative of your company or of The Client, nor is Hotelier’s Network Middle East DMCC responsible for promoting or recommending your product(s) and/or system(s) to this, or other, clients.
- The choice to either work with your company, or not, is at the sole discretion of The Client. Hotelier’s Network Middle East DMCC is not responsible for any decisions taken by The Client or any requests you may receive for additional information or mock up rooms or samples. Your company may be chosen to attend the Innovation Day but not to have the opportunity to present directly to the client, or your company may not be chosen to be part of the Innovation Day in any capacity.
- Hotelier’s Network Middle East DMCC may be interacting with companies considered as your direct or indirect competition and do so without limitation and with no responsibility to limit its communications in the industry or interactions with any and all companies.
- Hotelier’s Network Middle East DMCC is not responsible, should your company be chosen to supply product(s) and/or system(s) to The Client for any contractual agreements entered into, such as payment or delivery terms or warranties.
- Hotelier’s Network Middle East DMCC will not share in, or cover, any costs, such as but not limited to graphic design and video creation or travel arrangements, incurred by you in either preparing the required information to be submitted, in attending the Innovation Day if chosen or in any other expenses you may incur afterwards – whether selected or not for any of The Client’s projects.
- You, the company choosing to submit information to Hotelier’s Network Middle East DMCC, for the purpose of this Innovation Day, have read, fully understand and agree to abide by all the above terms and conditions. Without this agreement you will not be able to submit information for the purpose of possibly participating in The Innovation Day.
By email: email@example.com
By phone: +971 4 242 7900
By mail: Hotelier’s Network Middle East DMCC, P.O. Box 939537, Dubai, United Arab Emirates